Vector Optics Magnus Green Laser Designator Flashlight Torch Sight for Night Hunting
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $45|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SCGL-07
- Lighting Period (H): 4
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery
- Material: Aluminum
- Battery Type: 16340
- Surface Preparation of ReflectingCup: Smooth
- Transport Package: Retical Box
- Origin: China
- Bulb Type: Laser
- Charging Type: Rechargeable
- Light Range: >100m
- With Light Source: With Light Source
- Material of Reflecting Cup: Metallic
- Trademark: TAC Vector Optics
- Specification: High Quality
- HS Code: 8513101000
Vector Optics Magnus Green Laser Flashlight (SCGL-07)
Tactical Quick Release Mount, Beam Foucs Diameter Adjustable, Windage & Elevation Adjustable, With Build-in Picatinny Mount, Scope Ring Mount Adapter, Wire Cable Switch, With Gift Package
- Model: SCGL-07 Magnus
- Can zoom in and zoom out beam diamter for laser sight and laser flashlight
- Use at night, point to target and search via scope, which acts similar as night vision
- Power: Strong High Power (can see the beam in the room daylight, true power, 100 meters available at night)
- Working temperature: -10 to 40 C (degree centigrade)
- Wavelength: 532nM
- Weight (net, with on/off switch): 233g (8.2 Ounces)
- Minimal beam range exceeds 500 meters (according to your sight ability, the better the longer)
- Minimal laser diameter impact on target: 1.5cm at 10 meters, 2cm at 50 meters, 2.5cm at 100 meters
- Max laser diameter impact on target: 45cm at 5 meters; 320cm at 25 mters
- Length 147mm (5.7 inch)
- Base length: 50mm (2.0 inch)
- High quality aluminum alloy in durable black matte finish
- With top and side picatinny rail (one slot)
- With On/Off & wire cable switch
- Rain proof, shock proof
- Windage & elevation adjustable
- Can install on picatinny rail. Can intall onto riflescope with supplied ring adapter
- Packge includes: 30mm / 25.4mm scope ring mount, wire cable switch, 16340 battery, tools, instruction and gift box
TAC Vector Optics (VO)
Q: Is VO a professional organization?
A: Yes, we have been engaged in this field for more than 10 years.
Q: How do I pay for my order?
A: We can also accept the payment via Pay-Pal or Western Union or Bank T/T Wire Transaction or Credit Card (in US only) etc.
Q: How will my order be packaged?
A: Every item is packaged in a heavy bubble wrap inside an individual box.
Q: What is your quality control?
A: Quality is our culture. We are 100% detailed check before shipping.
Q: Do VO products have a warranty?
A: Yes, we offer 5 years limited warranty to our products